Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekly update - 07/25 - 07/31


I missed a run this week due to a busy schedule at work. This is the first run I have missed so far, and felt really bad about it.:)
However, this week turned out pretty good. Tuesday, I did a 4 mile cross country run at Holmdel park. It was a good run, but I think I went there too late in the evening....
Wednesday, missed my five mile run, so made up for that on thursday, in effect missing the 3 mile run on thursday. Friday was a rest-day.
Saturday was track-training. Was kind of relieved to see a couple of Team ASHA members turn up for the saturday track. It was just me all this while. Did 2 timed 800m runs seperated by one slow lap. Got decent times - 3m 46s and 3m 42s - which translates to 7-8 min/mile pace. If only I could sustain that speed for more than 800m:D:D
I am doing a time-trial for a mile on the coming saturday, hope to get something around 7.5 mins.....
Sunday was fantastic. Ran my first 12miler in 2 hours and 10 mins.....actually ended up getting a better time per mile than my earlier 10 mile runs, which felt really really nice!!

1 comment:

Shilpa said...

great show! masta challay tuza!
So how does it feel while running??
Write about that na!