Thursday, August 25, 2005

My ASHA marathon webpage

I have just completed configuring my webapge on the ASHA website. The page basically has a small intro and a write-up on why I am running the marathon. For interested people, the page also provides information on how you can donate to the ASHA marathon program, and help me achieve my goal.

Again, please donate generously, and help make my "marathon" effort a success!!
The page is:

Aditya's ASHA marathon page

For those of you who dont know about ASHA please visit:

ASHA For Education

ASHA Central NJ Chapter

For ratings of ASHA as a charitable organization please visit:

ASHA Charity Ratings

2 comments:

TriGeeky said...

dude!!! you are flattering me! I ain't no ironman yet :-p Got a long way to go.. :-)

TriGeeky said...

btw... one can rightly be called an ironman only after he completes the Full Ironman triathlon! To be more hardcore, the Hawaii Ironman Triathlon! So your link to my blog saying [Chaitanya "Ironman" Gharpure] indeed appears funny... change it yaar :-)